fredag 4 november 2011

Stop cyber bullying


Darlings, I've been little off from bloging for real quite some time now, that's just because so much else was going on in my life that I just didn't find the time. My apologies!


Now something that caught my attention this week is bullying, weather it's cyber bullying or bullying in real life. Let me first start of with cyber bullying which in my oppinion is really week of the bully. Not that bullying in real life is good either. But people put their life online for the world to see weather it's their talent, daily life or just their intrest. They do it so they can feel good, so enters the cyberbullies, which makes one feel bad about one self, some are strong and can shut all the mean things out, but that's not all who can do that. People love and respect each other instead of letting hatred run your life. I'm just going to shortened it cause I have to go now, but more on this the next time.


Tumblr_ltbp6jzkve1qhi27xo1_500_large

Lots of love    

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar