lördag 8 oktober 2011

Read a book

Experience a diffrent world through someone else eyesKlicka på bilden för att se den i fullstorlek
Pick up a good book and start reading!
I've always loved reading, but sometimes I couldn't find the time to read, since other things always came before than find a time to read (expecpt when in bed). Two months ago I started to commute, and one of the pleasures I've gained  from it is that I found time for my self just to relax enjoy the view and read. There is nothing more enjoyable while sitting on the train and be lost in a good book who cause me to lose all track of time. Finding the time to read in each of our daily lives is a simple way to reduce stress, calm our mind and remove it from our busy list of to-dos in order to get lost in someone else’s story, life or experience.


One of the benefits of reading is that a person’s intelligence increases. Also their vocabulary extends more  because they are learning in-depth knowledge either about words they never heard before or didn't know what it meant, until they picked up that book and started reading. You'll learn proper syntax usage, and so much more. I recomend highly you to find the time to read





Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.  ~Author Unknown

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar