tisdag 12 juli 2011

YOU can make it possible

 
           I love Audrey Hepburn quotes especially  this one. 

Whatever you want to do, but at the moment seem impossible, set your mind to it and make it possible. You have no idea what the right mind can accomplish. If you think negetive thoughts everything will turn negative, but if you think positive thought you will eventually notice positive results. I'll tell you I often try to think as many positive thoughts as possible and every obstacle in my life I see it from the positive side or as an opportunity to grow as a person. I can really tell you that thinking made a great impact in my life. There was a time when I always saw the negative, and I can tell you it did me no good. At that time everything as saw as impossible is now in my life, and is possible. Everything seem impossible at first until YOU make it possible. The phrase Impossible is just a lock in our mind, we have to find the key and open it.

“You have powers you never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do. There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations of your own mind.”
–Darwin P. Kingsley

Your mind is a powerful thing and only YOU have the power to open it, to what seem impossible.

“Ordinary people believe only in the possible. Extraordinary people visualize not what is possible or probable, but rather what is impossible. And by visualizing the impossible, they begin to see it as possible.” -Cherie Carter-Scott

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar